Making pallet stacking easy
The Baust pallet stacker ensures effective pallet storage combined with a very careful handling of goods. This makes it the optimal choice for all companies in which pallet stacking is among the daily tasks. The machine stacks or unstacks two loaded pallets much faster, more precisely and more carefully than a forklift truck can do it.
- stacking or unstacking of two loaded pallets on top of each other
- alternative: placing a single pallet underneath original pallet and load
- swinging lifting devices save space
- suitable for different pallet widths
- long-lasting and low maintenance
- performance: 40 – 60 cycles/h
- dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 1600 x 1200 x 3000
- lifting/gripping: pneumatically or electrically driven
- loading and unloading: conveying line
- control mode: automatic
- Power supply: 4 kVA – 16A 230/400 V R1/2″, 6 bar
- total weight up to 1500 kg
- standard pallet (W x L in mm): 800 – 1000 x 1200
- max. Height incl. Pallet: 2000 mm
- overhang tolerance on each side: 50 mm
- goods: e.g. cardboard boxes, barrels, boxes or bottles
- other pallet dimensions and heights
- automatic pallet magazines
Space-saving pallet storage with Baust’s individual solution
The Baust pallet doubler is made for all companies that are in need for space-saving pallet storage. Depending on what the customer wants, the pallets are lifted and lowered either pneumatically, electrically or hydraulically. The placement of an empty pallet is also possible.
The Baust machine is suitable for different pallet widths.
This is how the pallet stacking works: A loaded pallet is run into the unit via a pallet conveyor system or by a forklift. After being taken and lifted to a sufficient height, either a loaded pallet or an empty pallet is placed underneath. The process is completed by gently putting down the load being lifted. Now the pallets can be stored in a space-saving way.
Request a non-binding offer now