Rotary punching – without Motor
Great power without own drive. The BRC punching unit proves that it´s possible. The C in the name stands for “coil driven punch” and already shows the special feature of this punching unit: The BRC is fully-mechanical and is driven via the coil of a roll forming machine. There it can be easily integrated, because thanks to its compact design, the BRC only needs little space. The uncomplicated punching unit is particularly suitable for the production of thin profiles, where the accuracy is not so important. This makes the BRC the ideal, cost-effective tool for manufacturers of plaster corner brackets, mounting strips, lightweight profiles or similar.
- Material: aluminium, plastic webs, continuous steel sheet up to a strength of 350 N/mm ²
- Material Thickness: 0.2 mm to 0.6 mm
- Material width: max. 80 mm
- Hole spacing: max. 12 mm (for several rows of holes with offset stamps also further)
- Bridge between holes: at least 4 mm
- Hole extension in running direction (ovality): 1% to 3% of diameter, max 10%
Der BRC punching unit of Baust
Fast, compact, easy to handle. The BRC series is the new development in the sector of rotation punches without an engine. If you are interested in this or another product of Baust punching technology, contact us by phone or use the comfortable contact form. We shall be pleased to support you in your rotary punching project.
Request a non-binding offer now