Pallet changer PW 500 Inline
Palletizing is quick and easy with conveyor technology
The most efficient solution to palletize pressure-stable goods fully automatically: The PW 500 Inline enables the proven clamping method to be used in a fully automatic material flow system. This unique combination makes the PW 500 Inline one of the most powerful pallet changers ever.
- Fully automated clamping process
- For robust goods
- Reliable even with poor pallet quality
- Goods remain stationary during the change process, no tipping or turning
- Inline version for maximum performance
- Including pallet wood centering
- performance: 30 – 50 changes/h
- dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 1800x2000x3050
- machine weight: approx. 2000 kg
- side walls: pneumatically driven
- loading & unloading: forklift/conveyor technology
- control mode: automatic
- power supply: 4 KVA – 16A 230/400 V R1/2″, 6 bar
- total weight up to 1000 kg
- standard pallet (W x L in mm): 800 x 1200
- max. Height incl. pallet: 2000 mm
- goods: e.g. cardboard boxes, Tetra Paks or boxes
- loading pattern: flush loading (bottom layer must not be smaller)
- overchang allowed
- further pallet widths
- pallet height > 2000 mm
- side walls in hygienic design
- hydraulic drive
Pallet changing with the PW 500 Inline
A conveyor line moves the loaded pallets into the pallet changer PW 500 Inline. After the lengthwise positioning the pallet is centered and lifted up. An integrated roller conveyor with lifting function – instead of PW 500’s standard manual pallet truck – is used for this movement. After that the clamping walls enclose the goods and hold it in position. The source pallet can be lowered and be exchanged by the conveyors with the new target pallet.
The highest performance is reached with a conveying flow in one direction. But the clamping procedure of the PW 500 Inline remains the same in its basic requirement: The loaded goods have to be stacked with no gaps and have to be pressure resistant. Possible applications are plastic or wooden boxes, stable cardboard boxes or Tetra Paks®.
We recommend the pallet changer PW 500 Inline for up to 50 changes per hour.
Request a non-binding offer now