Pallet changer PW 800 E
Pallet tilter in the economy version
The simplest pallet changer in the tilting process is suitable for tilt-stable goods such as cardboard or crates and does not require side walls and pallet clamps due to the 92° angle.
In addition, the PW 800 E offers all advantages of the tilting method, such as, e.g. a very ergonomic pallet handling near to the floor level and compatibility with different pallet types and qualities.
- Simplified pallet change using the tilting method
- Ideal for tilting stable goods such as cardboard boxes or secured goods
- Low-maintenance and low-noise electrical drive without the danger of leakages
- Empty pallet exchange possible in different positions
- Suitable for bad pallet qualities and many different sized pallets
- Loading and unloading possible from 3 sides
- performance: 10 – 20 changes/h
- dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 3600x1720x2460
- machine weight: approx. 1800 kg
- clamping/turning: electrically driven
- feeding & discharging: pallet truck, forklift etc.
- control mode: hold-to-run or automatic
- power supply: 4 kVA – 16A 400 V
- total weight up to 1000 kg
- pallet dimensions: 800-1000×1200 mm
- max. height incl. pallet: 2000 mm
- goods: e.g. cartons or boxes
- overhang allowed
- automatic mode with access control
- other pallet dimensions
- goods height > 2000 mm
- alignment of overhang & under palletized loads
Pallet changing with the PW 800 E
The proven tilting method of the pallet changer PW 800 is available in another version: the pallet changer PW 800 E. Both models use the tilting method and incline the goods backwards. The difference between the two models: while the PW 800 is fitted with side walls and pallet clamp, the PW 800 E is used without these components. It is therefore ideal for tilting stable and secured goods. The PW 800 E is fitted with a pure electrical drive and doesn’t need any pneumatic or hydraulic energy.
The PW 800 E is the ideal pallet changer for locations with limited space. On the one hand due to its space-saving design. On the other hand, the PW 800 E does not need any side walls. This means that it can be loaded and unloaded comfortably from 3 sides. An important advantage especially when there is little space available.
The pallet change with the PW 800 E is simple and ergonomic: At the beginning the goods are held from above, before the pallet changer tilts it backwards. After returning the empty pallet, this can be comfortably exchanged against the target pallet. Pallet handling is always done ergonomically near floor level. The pallet can be removed in individually adjustable positions.
We recommend the pallet changer PW 800 E for 10 to 20 changes per hour.
Request a non-binding offer now