We further developed the KRS 120 rotary punches for a leading manufacturer of plastic products.
Requirements of the customer:
- The punch was to be constructed in a space-saving way and to lower energy costs.
- Short setup times for a product change.
- The noise emission was to be minimised.
Benefits of the KRS 120:
- Fast change of the tools and product guides via a quick-change system
- Low punching forces through the rotary punching process
- Energy savings through reduced punching forces
- Considerably lower noise emission than with a conventional flatbed punch
The caterpillar haul-off pushes the extruded plastic strands in the double-strand uniformly into the rotary punch. A measuring wheel records the product speed and ensures that the rotary punch works exactly synchronously with the line speed. Production speeds of 40 m/min and more can be easily achieved with the KRS 120. The control unit and electronics are integrated in an aluminium base frame in a space-saving way.